Week 6: Testing & Evaluation + Presentation

 

Lecture Class

In today's class, Dr. Aslina updates us about the lesson plan then ask us for the progress currently. Then, she moves to lecture topic 10: Testing & Evaluation. Then, I ask about my progress on task review. I think I got it all wrong. I need to redo the task analysis again, find out which is more important to finally decide on the 6 tasks. It seems like the new task does not need to be totally new, just need to readjust it a little bit. 


Week 6 Tasks

This week, we are supposed to start our paper prototype, but since we have yet done our presentation from our last week task, we are going to do it this week. Thus, this week, we mainly prepare the presentation. 


Tutorial Class

We use this week tutorial class to do presentation. Everyone has 5 minutes to present their current progress, then Mr. Ron gave us feedback.

Feedback:

- The data I collected is not enough, need to work on getting more data.

- The ideas are fine, I can continue to the paper prototype


My presentation slides:

CLICK HERE TO VIEW


Reflection

From the tasks, I found out that I have so much more to learn in HCI, there's still a lot to understand. I will need to do revision on the lectures and make lecture notes. This might help me to understand it more. My presentation skills still need to be polished, and I need to be braver while speaking and expressing my points. I will improve my project based on both Dr. Aslina and Mr. Ron's feedback. 


Comments

Popular Posts