Week 11: Final Presentation

Week 11 Presentation and Submission
From now on, there is no separation of class like lecture class and tutorial class. It will only be one physical class per week, from 1pm to 6pm. During this week, we do our presentation in class. This include all of the other non-WBL students that have been attending physical class with Dr. Ask for this semester. The submission is not final yet, but this will be the final presentation of the work, unless the team or person is chosen to present their works during the industry sharing session in week 13.
I completed my final presentation, but unfortunately, my website is not fully developed at the time, I only have my presentation slides, video and poster. But the mark for the website will be excluded this time, it will be marked during the submission next week.
Final Presentation Slides
Website
Reflection
I was very nervous during the presentation, I know that I speak too fast or hasty, as I forgot a lot of details I want to present when I am nervous. I go through the slides very quickly and show them my video, poster at the end of the presentation. It is very challenging for me; I have not presented my work in class for some time. Public speaking is not my strong suit, even though I will be writing speeches note, go through the presentation in my brain, it might still end up badly. I would say that at least this time, I didn't stutter much, but I definitely go through the whole thing too quickly. I didn't manage to finish the whole thing before presentation; it is a shame. I hope that I could finish everything like the other team and my peers, but I couldn't. I will need to have better time management and more efficient work style in order for prevent this in the future. My work speed is too slow right now, and my work is not as detailed as the others.
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment